Monday 26 January 2015

Twilight shower gel review

The Twilight hour



At first I purchased this shower gel through the Relax gift set to just add to my growing collection, whilst my Lush passion grew the Twilight eased me into the Lavender scents of Lush like the French kiss bubble bar and the Black pearl shower gel - the Twilight scent is so sweet, toning down that strong heady scent that Lavender gives.

Inspired by a stary night sky this beautiful dusky purple shower gel is perfect for a comforting night in. After using in the shower you're ready to settle down with its perfect blend of essential oils - a double batch of lavender will help clear the mind, rid the worries and soothe into a deep sleep. Bezoin and Tonka add that perfect amount of sweetness & warmness that strongly reminds me of the Mrs Whippy ballistic that both share the same sweet Tonka scent which I adore. I would be in heaven if a full collection of the Twilight scent was released! I can only imagine a massage bar!

"The period between sundown and nightfall is often called the blue hour, because of its distinctive ambient light"

Swirling with a star like silver lustre throughout I feel this gorgeous rich and vibrant midnight blue purple shower gel is a perfect representation of the blue hour. I have to say this shower gel has to be my absolute favourite! its uniqueness is so calming and beautiful. Who else loves Twilight as much as myself and wants more products with its scent?! 

Libby xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment