Saturday 17 January 2015

Snowcake shower gel review



I am proud to say that I finally have this lovely lady in my possession! When the Christmas range came out in 2014 it was my first time experiencing a full Lush Christmas and first time smelling the snowcake scent starting with the soap! Comparing it to the rest of the range it never really caught my eye until I actually washed my hands with it, and since then i've loved the whole snowcake scent.

As soon as you open the bottle it smells so fresh and the marzipan scent is so heavenly - mixed with a nutty scent of almond infusion, the warming cassie absolute and the tartness of the benzoin resinoid, this shower gel is so classic and luxurious. The scent reminds me a lot of vanilla dee lite in a way with the cremy and slight vanilla scent and I can't wait to put the two together. Lingering long on the skin it would be great to pair with the snow on snow dusting powder, snowcake soap and the maizibain bubble bar!

Libby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment