Saturday 17 January 2015

Queen Mrs Whippy Ballistic review

Hello Lady


Isnt she just the most beautiful ballistic around! Created by Jack Constantine for his wife. He wanted to create a bath bomb that created a soothing and creamy bath that would relax her and leave her skinn as soft as a vegan alternative to silk. Mrs Whippy shares the same scent of strawberry fields forever massage bar, the yummy yummy yummy shower gel (which I need to get my hands on!) inside this gorgeous mrs is Soya Milk, Buchu oil and Tonka absolute which adds that beautiful sweetest just like the Twilight bath bomb and shower gel which I adore.


The sweetest of this bath bomb is my favourite, yet isnt as sweet and sicky as Candy mountain and snow fairy that can be too much sometimes. Her scent fills my room and I could just smell this ballistic for hours! (I hope more Mrs Whippy will be brought out this year!)

Libby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment