Tuesday 13 January 2015

The wonders of the Golden Wonder review!

Hello Golden Wonder!


Released for the Christmas of 2014 was the largest bath bomb of all time! Unwrap this bomb in your bath to reveal the swirls of turquoise blue, green, edible gold lustre with sprinkles of soluble yellow stars floating around in your tub (with no mess to clean afterwards). Leaving your skin feeling silky soft and left scented slightly zest with a warm scent of cognac so your ready to party all night!




I really really wasn't fond of the smell of this hugeee bath bomb when unpacking it and holding it at work. On the reveal night of the Christmas products for 2014 I smoothered my arms in the Celebrate lotion that carries the same scent and unfortunetly it really irritated my skin covering me in a red rash.. so since then I couldnt go near the scent.  But once in the bath this ballistic is sooo beautiful and fancy! for the price of 3.75(GBP) it is a really entertaining ballisitic for whoever someone wants some fun in their bath! - I would also recommend alongside other fun bombs like Luxary Lush Pud or Granny takes a dip.



The strong scent of cognac oil is balanced out with the natural sweet orange and lime oil that are uplifting, refreshing and protecting on the skin - they really get you in that party mood. If you are really feeling the Golden wonder scent it would be great to build up with the Celebrate body lotion, Celebrate FUN, Celebrate perfume! orginally was designed to smell like the oldie Snow Showers shower jelly, so it would be great to pair with.  


I  really wish I had purchased some more, stocked up and tried this outstanding ballisitc it despite the first initial smell. If I had the chance again I would buy it for the lovely starry experiance!

What are your opinions on the Golden Wonder?

Libby xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment