Tuesday 3 February 2015

Ghost shower gel review

Ghost and ghoulies


I think that Ghost has to be my absolute favourite Lush shower gel that i've got my hands on so far! it was always on the top of my list to get and I really didnt expect it to be like how it is - I first imagined it quite sweet like candy and related to Halloween because of its name. But this shower gel has so much more depth to it - Lilies, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Neroli oil, Rose water & Dove orchid infusion make up the hauntingly unique.

To me the scent is slightly sweet and isnt a very overpowering floral scent, it's creamy and just right! anyone who hasnt smelt ghost or managed to hunt it down for their collection well you really need to! (I only have the one bottle and hope it comes in the kitchen again soon!)

Libby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment